From major investments to renewables
European and Hungarian regulations on the energy industry are constantly undergoing modifications and getting more and more complex. Because of this, market players and investors need to make decisions with special care.
Companies within the sector need advisors who not only have a extensive knowledge of the regulations, but who also know how the industry operates. Our lawyers have broad experience in the national energy industry, reaching back to the early 1990s. They have worked in privatization, regulatory compliance and structuring of commercial transactions.
What our law firm offers:
- Obtaining permits, communicating with authorities;
- Compliance-related legal advice;
- Restructuring companies in the energy industry;
- Preparing and concluding contracts related to energy trade;
- Preparing internal regulations.